Online linguistic rehabilitation
for oral French and Russian
You wish to improve your spoken Russian? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Like rehabilitating a body part after an accident, these sessions will rectify the bad habits, fill in the gaps and (re)give you the basics to communicate optimally, with clarity, precision and fluency.
Insufficient practice, learning alone or with unsuitable methodologies, mistakes never corrected, little motivation to progress…
All this has consequences for conversation: reaction times are too long, speech lacks fluidity, vocabulary is inadequate, grammatical constructions are faulty, pronunciation and intonation don’t sound “Russian”…
For adults of all levels (A1-C2, complete beginners excepted*), who wish to speak better Russian.
If you have any doubts about whether you are a complete beginner or not, please call us before registering so that we can assess your level.
Sessions last 45 min and take place online, with a maximum of 8 participants.
Monday to Friday mornings (Moscow time)
Beginners (A1-A2): 10:00-10:45
Intermediate (B1-B2): 11:00 – 11:45
Advanced (C1-C2): 12:00 – 12: 45
Our teachers initiate and facilitate discussions. No matter how the conversation turns out, you’ll always have something to say, and when they see an opportunity, they’ll step in to help you progress. You have to try to understand!
We want to share our knowledge of the most effective ways of learning to speak a foreign language with ease.
Every holder of a 10-session subscription will receive access to our series of 10 instructional videos with downloadable pdf transcripts (in Russian and French). By better understanding the principles behind our approach, you’ll get more out of your time with us.
French as a foreign language :
1 session = 700 rub
10 sessions = 5000 rub
Russian as a foreign language :
1 session = 10 euros
10 sessions = 80 euros
You can pay in rubles or euros.
1. Choose your language and one of the two options on the form below
2. We’ll get back to you to assess which level is right for you.
3. You create a profile on our platform to access the Zoom login link.
4. We add you to the Telegram group that corresponds to your level, where you’ll be kept informed of session days.
* If you have any doubts about whether or not you are a complete beginner, call us first so that we can assess your level. If you are a total beginner, contact us to receive another proposal.